- The Asyncron motor is equipped with a special low temperature winding so that no melting can occur in the hollow shaft.
– Special labyrinth seals prevent rapid contamination of the A and B bearings.
– Low maintenance due to permanent grease lubrication of the bearings.
– The KM2 is reliably protected against thermal overload by standard PTC thermistor temperature sensors.
– Best suction results are guaranteed by a large hollow shaft
– A second clamping key for locking the hollow shaft is not necessary as it is held by a spring-loaded locking bolt.
– The drive is supplied with the hollow shaft "Classic" mounting as standard. As an option, it can also be equipped with the hollow shaft "QGS" mounting.
– The KM2 is also available in special voltage and power!