Novel milling heads achieve a low-dust working environment: Already when the rotating milling cutter is immersed, the chip is removed simultaneously by tool and hand milling cutter into the connected vacuum cleaner.
An important helper in any manual shaping of hard foam elements such as figures - sculptures - models - props - rosettes - reliefs, etc.
Especially interesting for:
- stage sculptor
- All workshops in the areas: Theatre / Opera / Film and TV productions
- Decoration and exhibition stand construction
- Sculpture studios
- product designers
- Prototyping / Development
- All areas of creative design
- Compact, easy and precise handling due to lightweight drive units.
- The direct extraction enables a healthy and clean working environment.
- All tools are manufactured universally for the drive model, whereby multifunctionality is achieved.
- Special toothing ensures high surface quality and machining accuracy in a single operation.
- Special sizes and shapes according to customer requirements.
|spindle speed||2400 min -1||2600 min -1|
|drive power||0,2 kW||0,3 kW|
|220 V||6 bar|
|50 Hz||600 l/min|
|suction socket||34 mm||34 mm|
|Weight approx.||1,5 kg||1,5 kg|